And its so quick and easy to cook.
Today I have cooked my salmon fillet in a similar parcel to my chicken parcel (previous blog). You can use baking parchment/grease proof paper or foil. And improvise on flavorings and vegetables.
- Boneless salmon fillet (one per person)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (or from cheat squeezy tube)
- Small handful of Coriander (or from cheat squeezy tube)
- Half red pepper
- Half courgette
- Or Veg of your choice you could use strips of carrot or onion, mange tout, sugar snap peas or what ever you have that can be cut into strips.
- Splash of light soya sauce
- Optional Chilli flakes
- Foil or parchment/greaseproof paper
- Brown rice or Sweet potato to serve
- Put your rice on first if using Brown as it takes 30-35mins to cook. Pre heat the oven to 190o
- Chop your Red Pepper and Courgette into strips.
- Lay your Salmon fillets on a large piece of Foil on a baking tray.
- Spread the garlic and sprinkle the coriander on the salmon and arrange the courgette and red pepper around the salmon randomly.
- Splash with light soy sauce and sprinkle on optional chilli if using.
- Bring the edges of the foil together to make a sealed parcel, leaving a space for the steam to circulate. Place in the oven for 15-20mins. (Start to cook white rice, sweet potato or any other veg now.)
- Ater15-20mins Open your steamed fish parcel and serve with you rice and veg or your choice.