Below is a handy quick recipe for very low fat chicken parcels that anyone can cook.
Easy (Low Fat) Chicken Parcels
Super moist and tasty, perfect for dinner or as a cold snack.
Total Time: 25 minutes Ingredients:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Carrot per chicken breast
- (Additional flavours, a few anchovies/Capers or garlic and coriander, grated ginger or Orange slices)
- Greaseproof paper/baking parchment
- Baking tray
4. Bring edges of the paper together and fold together to make a seal. Leave space for the steam to circulate.
5. Place parcels on a baking tray and place in the oven.
Bake at 200o Gas 5 for 15-20 minutes. You can also bake 180o gas 4 for 30-40 minutes.
6. When the chicken is ready unwrap it and serve (or serve in the wrapper if its stuck)
Or as below with sugar snap peas & baby sweetcorn.
They can also be eaten cold as a lunch with salad or as a snack.